OLD No.l SPEEDWAY
“It’s a dirt track thang”
20071 RACEWAY ROAD
HARRISBURG, AR 72432
Aluminum intake allowed no air gap.
Asphalt pull offs or KK 704 G60.
Bead lock allowed.
Rear tires after the race must have a minimum of 23 PSI.
500 2 Barrel.
No 1 plug no further back than the ball joint.
NO bert, brinn or falcon transmissions.
Stock appearing body.
Bead lock on right rear ONLY.
A steel roof.
Any stock carburetor or 500 cfm maximum.
Asphalt pull offs or KK 704 G60.
No 1 plug must be no further back than the ball joint.
Suspension must be stock front & rear.
USCS Outlaw modified rules apply.
KK 704 American racer or Hoosier G60. No UMP.
Spoilers are allowed.
NO engine claim.
NO coil pack.
NO TIRE RULE & NO ENGINE RULE
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG
WILL BE COMPARABLE WITH OTHER LOCAL TRACKS
THE RULES ARE SET & NOT OPEN FOR DEBATE
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL
RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR
REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements.
NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH
ALTERATIONS OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretations or deviation of these rules is left to discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of OLD No.l SPEEDWAY LLC
2017 GENERAL RULES
RAIN OUT POLICY – ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS! we will run double features next scheduled event.
PIT GATES OPEN AT 5:00pm / HOT LAPS 7:30 / RACING 8:OOpm ALL CLASSES WILL DRAW FOR HEAT AND FEATURE
DRAW DEADLINE 7:OOpm
DRIVERS MUST STAY IN CARS WHILE ON TRACK UNLESS TOLD
OTHERWISE. IF DRIVER GETS OUT OF CAR ON TRACK WITHOUT OFFICIALS INSTRUCTIONS HE WILL BE DISQUALFIED!!!
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON TRACK WHILE CARS ARE ON THE TRACK.
- FLAGMAN HAS COMPLETE AUTHORITY DURING THE RACE.
- Heat races and features, after extended attempts to complete — ANY — race, Flagman has the discretion to go — Green/White/Checkered.
- ALL Cars must pack the track. If you do not pack the track you will run tailback of last heat of your class.
- Line-ups will be made after the draw has closed. If you have not drawn, you will run tailback.
- Race line-ups will be posted on board, behind pit bleachers. Drivers Meetings will be in same location, (behind pit bleachers) Any driver not attending forfeits any discussion rights for the night. It is the driver’s responsibility to know their position. All races will be aligned in the pit area. Drivers will be called to lineup in the designated area. All cars are to be in the correct line up and ready to start the race before entering track. No hot laps between races.
- Races will start coming out of turn 4, official upon the flagman signaling with green flag. First restart will be Delaware restart, after that will be single file starts.
- WE DO NOT RACE BACK TO YELLOW (CAUTION) FLAG!
- RED FLAG MEANS “STOP” -THERE IS A DANGEROUS— SITUATION ON THE TRACK. IF YOU IGNORE RED FLAG, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- BLACK FLAG APPLIES TO ALL CLASSES.
- ALL cars involved in caution must ALL go to back.
12.Cause two cautions, You MUST leave track.
- NO cars will be worked on by pit crew or track officials on the track, car MUST leave track.
- Two lap courtesy.
- ABSOULTY NO EXCESSIVE SPEEDING OR INAPPROPRIATE
DISPLAYS IN PIT AREA. (THIS INCLUDES RACE CARS AND ALL ATV’S)
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YRS OF AGE IS ALLOWED TO OPERATE ANY TYPE OF ATV.
- FIGHTING: If you go to another driver’s pit/car to argue/fight you are the aggressor and you will be subject to penalties.
- HOT PIT AREA FOR FLATS ONLY – (A CONE WILL BE PLACED IN DESIGNATED AREA)
- ONLY Driver and TECH Official allowed in Tech area during Tech. Anyone ask to leave and doesn’t will get their driver DQ’D.
- DRIVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FAMILY AND CREW MEMBERS! “Including emails, phone calls and social media.” Any unauthorized person (includes wives, kids, sponsors, girlfriends, boyfriends, pit crew members, ect…) attempting to enter FLAG STAND or ANOUNCERS BOOTH, will get their driver DQ’D! And suspended for two weeks and fined.
- Drivers Registration and W9 must be completed by all drivers and/or owners before you draw.
- ALL PERSONS WHO ENTER THE PIT AREA MUST SIGN THE
“RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY” AGREEMENT. It is your responsibility to read the form. Any personal property taken into pit area is at the owners’ risk.
- Only the towing vehicle, trailer, racecar and driver are allowed in pit with purchase of a pit pass. Any other vehicle or persons entering pit must purchase additional pit passes.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FACT: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY VEHICLE OR STOLEN PERSONAL PROPERTY IN PIT AREA.
- ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YRS OF AGE MUST HAVE BOTH PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS SIGN A “MINOR RELEASE FORM” TO ENTER PIT AREA. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 IS ALLOWED TO RACE
- Anyone sustaining injury must report the injury to front office by end of the race night. Reporting the injury at later date will void benefits. The track does not pay for ambulance rides. Do not assume track officials or police officers will report injury for you. Injuries sustained from Q fighting are NOT covered by track insurance, and are subject to prosecution.
- THE MANAGEMENT OF OLD No.l SPEEDWAY, LLC
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRANCE TO ANYONE
WHO REFUSES TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND THE USUAL
POLICY OF CONDUCTING AUTO RACES. THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. WE DO NOT HAVE TO LET ANYONE WE SEE UNFIT ENTER THE PREMISES.
- HARASSMENT TO ANY TRACK OFFICIAL WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND DRIVER OF PARTY WILL BE DQ,’D SUSPENDED AND/OR FINED.
- Special events may be governed by different rules. Any amendments will be explained at drivers meeting.
- Management reserves the right to change the race program or rules at any time to improve the racing program. Any point or rule not covered herein shall be decided by management at the necessary time and shall be final.
- The pay window is at spectator gate. We do not mail your pay, we will not hold it until the next week. If you fail to
fill out driver information sheet w/W9, you will not get paid. If you don’t pick up payout, you forfeit it.
***The KISS (Keep it simple stupid) rule is enforced in this class. If the rules don’t say yes, you should assume they say NO!
***Any questions will be decided by the track Technical Inspector. The decision of the Technical Inspector will ALWAYS BE FINAL!!!***